Spring Break is just around the corner! Please note that it is March 13th-17th.
Also, Spring is almost here! With that, please make sure that you are following our school dress code so that there are no interruptions in our school day. The dress code can be found in the student handbook posted on our blog and in the front of your student’s planner. However, here is a list of the most frequently addressed items:
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses will not be shorter than the fingertips in a normal standing position.
- Torn or ripped clothing is prohibited.
- NO tank tops, muscle shirts, shirts with sleeves cut out will be allowed.
- NO tops/dresses that have a racer-back.
- NO strapless or spaghetti strap tops/dresses.
GROOMING AND HYGIENE
- Hair will be neat, clean, and well-groomed.
- Boys’ hair will not extend below the eyebrows, below the earlobes, or below the top of a tee shirt.
- Unnatural hair color is prohibited.
- Spiked hair, mohawks, fauxhawks, ponytail, braids, or rattails for males are prohibited.
- Earrings for males are prohibited.
- Geometric or unusual patterns shaved or cut into the hair are prohibited.