Parents and Guardians,
Parents, this is a reminder that Wednesday, September 22nd, is one of the Teacher Professional Development Days which was already scheduled in our school calendar, and the Primary and Intermediate students will have an early release time of 11:30. Buses will run their regular routes beginning at that time. Please make sure that you have made plans for your child(ren).
Friday, September 17th – The Homecoming Pep Rally will take place at 2:00 at the Football Stadium.
- Parents may pick up Primary and Intermediate students at 1:15 if you would like to take your child to the Homecoming Pep Rally.
- If you would like your student to attend this pep rally, you must send a note to the child’s teacher. Students without a note will stay with their classroom teacher.
- Only students who have a note will be sent to the cafeteria at 1:15.
- Students will NOT be allowed to walk to the pep rally without an adult with them.
- Parents will NOT be allowed to park in the Elementary parking lot due to afternoon car pick up but MUST park on the blacktop area near the tennis courts and walk across Stadium Drive.
- Doors will remain locked until 1:15. Adults will enter through the main doors at the Elementary and sign their students out.
- Students not picked up by 1:40 will return to their classroom teacher.
Other Fun Homecoming Events For Your Family:
Friday, September 17th
- 6:00 – Homecoming Coronation Ceremony
- 7:30 – Football Game: White Oak vs. New Diana
Saturday, September 18th
- 7:30 Roughnecks Homecoming 5K Run
- 10:00 Roughneck Days Homecoming Parade – White Oak Road
- 9:00-3:00 Roughneck Days Arts and Crafts Show, lots of fun activities for the family, food trucks, etc.